1) Who will deliver my appliances?
Deliveries are done by our truck and full-time delivery crew. We do not sub-contract any deliveries. Our crew has many years of experience.
2) When can I schedule the delivery of my appliances?
Deliveries are done Monday to Friday and some Saturdays. We offer a 2 to 3 hour window for the delivery of your appliance.
3) Is there a cost to have my appliances delivered?
Delivery charges are normally $60 in the GTA, depending on value of order and exact location. Larger and package orders are normally no charge within the GTA.
4) Does delivery of my appliance include installation?
Delivery does not include installation. We have several experienced installers we can refer for you to use.
5) What does delivery include?
Delivery includes the uncrating of your appliance and delivered into the room where the appliance will be used. Customers should do their measurements for getting the appliance into the house and for where it will be located. If door removal on fridge is necessary, we will do this at no charge. We will remove standard hinge pin doors from house to allow delivery at no charge.
6) What will happen with all the packaging from my new appliance?
Packaging will be broken down to recyclable size and bundled for customer recycling. If there is excessive packaging we will take away packaging if requested.
7) What will happen with my old appliances when you deliver my new ones?
Normally we will remove your old appliances. Our policy is to remove the existing appliance, a charge of $10 will be required for the removal.